Crime Prevention

Please visit the Crime Prevention page from the Town Of Cary Police.

What to do about speeding or reckless driving:  

To report to the town’s Road Watch number, 919-319-4521, dial and give the nature of the complaint, specific roads, day of the week & hour of the day the traffic issues are occurring and any information on vehicles ( make / model / license number ) that may be causing the concern.