Residents are asked to observe the following when using the tennis court.
- Courts are for the EXCLUSIVE USE of Carpenter Village residents and their guests. Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Court time is limited to one (1) hour for singles and one and a half (1-1/2) hours for doubles while players are waiting. Back-to-back use of courts by one or more of the same players is not allowed when others are waiting.
- Courts may not be reserved.
- Appropriate tennis shoes and apparel are required.
- No activity other than tennis is allowed. NO pets, skate boards, skates, bikes, etc. are allowed.
- Please ensure that gates are closed when leaving the court.
- Questions/comments should be directed to the Facilities & Grounds Committee at email@example.com.